By public transport
- Arriving at Brussels airport:
The airport City Express leaves from within the airport building (floor -2) and takes you to one of the main stations in Brussels (subsequently Noord/Nord, Centraal/Central and Zuid/Midi), where you can switch to one of the many intercity trains (IC) to, or via "Gent-Sint-Pieters", Ghent's main railway station (Directions Brugge, Knokke, Blankenberge, Oostende all stop in Ghent). Some trains run directly from the airport to "Gent-Sint-Pieters".
Train schedules (from Brussels Airport – Zaventem to Gent-Sint-Pieters)
- Arriving by train in Brussels:
Switch to one of the many intercity trains (IC) to, or via "Gent-Sint-Pieters", Ghent's main railway station (Directions Brugge, Knokke, Blankenberghe, Oostende all stop in Ghent).
Ghent is on the crossroads of the international lines "London - Brussel - Köln" and "Paris - Lille - Antwerpen"
Train schedules (to Gent-Sint-Pieters)
- From the railway station "Gent Sint-Pieters":
Tram 1 (every 6 minutes) or tram 24 (every 20 minutes). Exit at Korenmarkt.
Cross the river "Leie" via the bridge "Sint-Michielshelling". Turn around the Sint Michaels church. "Het Pand" is situated next to the church.
Taxi rate from Gent-Sint-Pieters to "Het Pand" (Onderbergen 1, 9000 Gent) : 10 - 12 Euro
Tel. taxi company : + 32 (0)9 222.22.22 / + 32 (0)9 223.23.23 / + 32 (0)9 225 25 25
- Entering Ghent from the E40 or the E17, follow the parking signage to parking P7 “Sint-Michiels”. This parking is only 50 m away from Het Pand. Take the exit Onderbergen and you come out in the Wilderoosstraat, opposite Het Pand.
- An alternative parking is P8 Ramen. From here it's about 5 minutes on foot to Het Pand.